Saturday 5 May 2012

Children's Toy Tea Bag Tutorial

My Girls love playing with their toy kitchen and keeping me well watered with lots of cups of tea. This made me think it must be really easy to make them some tea bags so they could extend their play experience at making tea for mummy.  So I created them a new toy that cost me nothing as I just used a few pieces of scrap fabric and felt and five minutes later of being sat in front of the sewing machine a new toy was created.


Sorry Photo is not very great. But my girls have and are still having hours of fun with these that are I am going to make more for them as 4 does not seem to enough!

What you need

  • Scrap white felt or fabric
  • String
  • Needle and thread if sewing my hand or sewing machine
  • Blue fabric or felt for the label
  • Rice or rose petals o give the feeling of tea leaves inside
  • Scissors
  • Card
  • Tape Measure


Instructions





No comments:

Post a Comment