Saturday 5 May 2012

Recycled Wax Tea Light Holders

Recently I came across my love for making candles from recycled wax after a long break since my teenage years of not making a single candle. But after I created stunning Vintage Tea Cup Candles from recycled wax the other day I have fallen in love with making candles all over again. So you can imagine my delight when I can across a tutorial on the web showing how you can make wax tea candle holders. Which are a great idea for table decorations for weddings or for family get together's. 


Just finished being created 


They made a great talking part at the St.Austell Spring Fair Emu's pop up shop window display on a vintage saucer.

For the instructions on how to make table decorations please see Wisdom Of The Moon great blog tutorial. 

No comments:

Post a Comment