Friday 27 April 2012

Arts & Craft Fair At Gorran Haven, Cornwall


Yesterday I had the great opportunity to take part in the Gorran Haven Arts and Craft fair.  For those of you who do not know Gorran Heaven, this little beautiful village is on the eastern point of the Roseland Peninsula in Cornwall, UK. It has it's own small quit beach and a lovely cafe selling freshly prepared home cooked meals. If you ever visit Cornwall this is a village I highly recommend you visit.   

      Here are some pictures of the lovely village and the views I was looking out on at the fair.







Although I have been doing several pop up shops recently this was my first fair with Emu's Upcycled Gifts this year  so I was a bit unsure of the lay out of the table and how to display my work to the best. Although the display worked well, there are a few things I am going to tweak and I have a few ideas on how making my display a bit more three dimensional. Any way this is what my display looked like. 











I had loads of fun at the Gorran Fair and met lots of interesting customers and other stall holders. I am now looking forward to my next fair in some more beautiful parts of Cornwall. 



No comments:

Post a Comment