Thursday 6 September 2012

Playing With Old Shirts

During the summer holidays I did a lot of backing with the children. We are now cupcake queens, but during this time I found that not only don't my children own a apron but I also don't have a apron.
This revaluation got my creative juices running and after a lot of sketches and playing around I thought may be I could use a old shirt!


So during one of my visits to a charity shop I spotted this man's shirt for the bargain price of 50p. Which began my adventure at creating shirt apron.

After lots of experimenting with different designs and process this is the end result.     

The original shirt I bought for 50p and first design.



Second shirt I bought for £1 and second design.

Out of the two designs I prefer the second one and now I am the proud owner of a shirt apron.

xx




No comments:

Post a Comment