Wednesday 14 March 2012

Emu's Mini Pop Up Shop

For the next 4 days I have taken over Sarah Drew shop in St.Austell, Cornwall and set up a mini Emu's pop up shop. I am really nevus about doing this but I am also excited by this new experiences. 

After arriving early to set up my little array of goodies alongside Sarah's goodies and other designers that stock Sarah's shop, I started to relax and my flare for shop design  started to come to the surface's. 

Here are some pictures of my goodies around the shop. 









As I sit here and look around the shop the nevus have completely gone and I am enjoying every moment of it. If you are passing please pop in and have a chat.

I will be here from the 14th March till 17th March 10am till 3pm (Sarah Drew Market House, St.Austell)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment